Back from the great unknown!!

WOW August has been nutso! Thus my lack of blogging! Like they say when it rains it pours... some days if feels like I'm drowning. So our life is in serious see-saw mode.

As Mike and I drive back and forth to O.C. we continually question ourselves as to whether we should move or not. One minute its a big yes, the next reality bites and we see that we can't at this moment. Then we find an opportunity that can make the move happen and then that door slams shut. Ugh it is so incredibly gut wrenching.

So for sanity's sake, as of today, I'm not moving! "I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow." Scarlett O'Hara

Comments

Bren's Life said…
Good Luck on this one.. I just can't even imagine. Sheesh - I'll be praying for ya..

Popular posts from this blog

Tips by Mary RC, Backcombing like a pro VLOG #01

Fool Who Ripped her Pants..

Diary of a Makeup Artist #24 - Nothin At All