100 things about me...

I only have 25 in me at the moment.

51. I am a Taurus. We also own a Taurus, two very different things.
52. 2 of my best friends share my birth date.
53. I've been married for 13 years.
54. I snuck out of the house at night when I was a teenager :-O ...more than once.
55. My first concert was Bon Jovi and Cinderella 1985.
56. My last concert was Foreigner, Styxx and Def Leppard. They don't get around like they used to, is all I can say.
57. I still have my Hair Band scrapbook, thanks to my sister Kimmy for saving it for me.
58. I love October in the desert. I love October almost anywhere.
59. I wish I could afford to live in California.
60. I wish Boulder City was in California.
61. The first celebrity I worked with was Rick Springfield.
62. He made me incredibly nervous.
63. The last celebrity I worked with was NeYo.
64. I had no idea who he was and so Not nervous.
65. I like to watch interior design shows. But I am over flamboyant girl and boy decorators.
66. Its a good thing I don't have extended cable, because I would never leave the t.v.
67. I dig decorating magazines.
68. I haven't been able to get into decorating blogs, I've tried but the photoshoot experience in me cannot get over bad photography when it comes to decor.
69. Cars do not impress me.
70. Although I do think Jaguars are pretty, too bad they run horribly.
71. My car has a chipping paint job, cracked windshield, cracked taillight and broken door handle... but it gets 30 mpg baby!!
72. I need to dye my hair, my natural highlights are getting out of hand.
73. I cried the first time I had to dye my hair to cover overwhelming gray.
74. I am not enjoying the aging process.
75. Plastic surgery scares the crap outta me. I've seen way too many bad jobs up close, its freaky.

Comments

crystal said…
#74 and #75 made me laugh!

(hopped over from Lelly)
These are so fun to read. They're so unique and random. I love them.

You saying the bands don't get around like they used to made me laugh.
Liz said…
You always have such good music on your playlist!
It is too much fun to read these... I feel bad that some people closest to us never know these things, or do they? Maybe they could add a few we never thought of. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Tips by Mary RC, Backcombing like a pro VLOG #01

Fool Who Ripped her Pants..

Diary of a Makeup Artist #24 - Nothin At All