Keeping the Illusion Alive...

Ever heard this term?  "Keeping the Illusion Alive"  I cant remember where I heard it.  Well I used to live by this  when it came to domestic cleanliness.  This means you run around the house and clean really fast before company comes over to keep the illusion of a clean house alive.  Last night I was wishing for a real magician.  I spent a few hours on the computer avoiding the" Aftermath"...
The after math of After Dinner and After School
I never did care for math.  Well I've decided recently (about 7 months ago) It would no longer be an illusion.  I would be my own company every morning so I can wake up to this.
(i really need to do something with this table, I think a can of paint is calling)
Cleanliness of sorts, don't get too close, I'm still trying to keep the illusion alive. :-)

Comments

Bren's Life said…
Wow- Way to go. Do you want to come to my house. You have a pretty kitchen!
Our dishwasher broke. Grumbley-grumbley....
I love having a clean house. I dislike how fast it gets destroyed.
Missy said…
that's funny! it's so nice to wake up to a clean home, but it's so hard to clean at the end of the day when you're so tired!!
Jeanette said…
Wow, I am so behind on blogging. But you've been doing great. I had a lot of catch up reading to do. And great job on the clean kitchen! I need to follow your lead.
Carma Sez said…
Doesn't it feel great to get everything in place!

Stopping by from SITS to say "hi" and welcome. I know that you will enjoy being part of this vibrant community of bloggers.

carma :-)
said…
Looking good!

p.s. Welcome to the SITS community - we're so pleased that you've joined us!
Julie said…
In my house, cleanliness is next to impossible ;)
Stopping by to welcome you to the SITS community.
Brandy said…
The mess I had yesterday couldn't be "magic-ed" away. Sprinkles, coconut and icing was everywhere!

Although I think a shiny sink makes everything better...welcome to SITS!
Anonymous said…
Good work.

I think I have the same table, but the oval style- let me know if you figure anytthing out.

Welcome to SITS!
Lesley said…
I think it looks fab....a heck of a lot better than I ever do....a BIG welcome to SITS...so glad you are here....
Just Lisa said…
beautiful kitchen-- I have dreams tht mine will be that clean some day!
Some days, it's so bad I can't even maintain the illusion. But, for sure, there's nothing better than waking up to a clean house. Love your kitchen! (Oh and your header made me smile - it's so cute!)

Dropping by to welcome you to SITS - glad to have you join us!
angi_b72 said…
Welcome to SITS!!! Glad to have you and hope to see you around!!
jessikaa said…
wow that looks really really clean!! :P

Popular posts from this blog

Tips by Mary RC, Backcombing like a pro VLOG #01

Fool Who Ripped her Pants..

Diary of a Makeup Artist #24 - Nothin At All