Why is everyone going to Wordpress? I don't understand why you would want to:
- pay for every little detail
- and then be completly limited in your blog design
- make people sign in to comment
- thus making us forget what we were going to write
Why is it I'm far more excited about school being out for summer than most mothers.
- am I supposed to enjoy homework and class projects?
- am I supposed to enjoy meetings and extra curricular activities?
- am I supposed to enjoy forcing my kids to bed and getting up in the morning?
And finally on a political note..
- would you rather have a politician that is rich enough to do the job without having to owe people favors in the political process?
- or would you rather vote for a career politician who owes scads of favors to campaign contributors?
- wouldnt you rather use your right to vote to tip the scales in favor of your political candidate?
- or would you rather turn off your political attention, not vote and then when things go wrong complain about who's in office?