Surprise! Its a Girl

Well, my 7-month pregnancy is over. (we were in denial the first 2 months so it's been a short one lol) On July 31st we welcomed Addi into our little family.

When I first discovered I was pregnant, I was in shock! I thought I was done having kids. Moreover, I thought I was done being pregnant. I don't enjoy pregnancy like some women. I'd have had more kids if I didn't have to endure the 9 months of being uncomfortable or sick and what have you. But I will say that in the end, it's all worth it. And love, at first sight, takes over.
Mary

Comments

Marcie Ashton said…
Hooray! I am so happy for you. I hope you are both doing well. She is beautiful!
Lynn said…
Well! Am I surprised! She is absolutely perfectly beautiful!
Lene said…
Congratulations Mary!

She is beautiful
Jeanette said…
I'm thinking of coming back to blogland now that school has started-- but I guess time will tell. And I'm very glad to see that you've posted something as well. Hope you keep it up, especially so I can see that cute baby of yours (since I never go on facebook I know I need to take that leap but I just haven't been able to get myself to do it)
KarieK said…
Amen on the being pregnant...its for the insane! What a beautiful baby mama...my uterus hurts looking at the gorgeous babe. I miss your words and your beauty blessing us. Hope all is well my wonderful bloggy friend. Muwah to the fam!
Jennifer Kley said…
I love Jars of Clay, too!
And baby is too cute!
Janiece said…
Oh my goodness! I haven't visited in a very long time!
Congrats! and she is beautiful!
braddie granes said…
Oh my god.. how lovely she is!! God bless you and this little pure soul. By the way Congratulations to you. Enjoy this phase of motherhood.

Popular posts from this blog

Tips by Mary RC, Backcombing like a pro VLOG #01

Fool Who Ripped her Pants..

Diary of a Makeup Artist #24 - Nothin At All